Criminal records search for 50 states
  Home   |   Services   |   FAQS   |   Support   |   Contact   |   Privacy   |   Legal   |   Log In   
Alabama Criminal Records Search - Our Service

HOME > International Criminal Records Searches - Spain

Spain criminal records search

Spain Criminal/Civil Records Search - Degree Verification and Employment Verification
Spanish Criminal / Civil Record Search

Info Cubic is a premier provider of International Criminal Records. We utilize local court researchers, government contacts and private agencies in Spain when conducting International Criminal Record searches. The Spain Criminal Records search will report crimes and offenses that are comparable to felonies in the United States.

Manual retrieval by court researchers
Fast turnaround time
Court access fee included
Retrieves felony records
View sample report
Price $100.00

Spanish Education Verification

We verify dates of attendance, graduation date and degree information.

Spanish Employment Verification

We verify the applicant's previous or current employers, verifying at least: start date, end date as well as position information.

Spain criminal records search
Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Aranese
506,030 km²
( EUR )
Time Zone
CET 4 ( UTC +1)
Internet TLD
Calling Code

Spainish Police Record

Available. The Spanish police certificate is known in Spain as "Certificado de Antecedentes Penales."

If you are a Spanish national residing in Spain, you may apply in person or by mail at the Ministry of Justice, San Bernardo 45, 28071, Madrid. 

If you are a Spanish national living outside of Spain, you should apply through the Spanish Consulate in the country where you are currently living.

Third country nationals (TCN) legally living in Spain must apply at the Ministry of Justice, San Bernardo 45, 28071 Madrid.  

A TCN illegally living in Spain is unable to obtain a police certificate.

If you are a former legal TCN currently living outside of Spain, contact the consulate of your nationality in Spain.  (Example: Italians should contact the Italian Consulate in Madrid).  If Spain does not have a reciprocal agreement with this country, a police certificate is not available.  A list of countries having reciprocal agreements with Spain is not available.  Applicants must check with each individual consulate regarding their country's reciprocal agreement status.

If you are a former illegal TCN currently living outside of Spain, you cannot obtain a police clearance. 

Spanish citizens must contact the Spanish Embassy in their country of residence to request a Spanish Police Certificate.  The Spanish Embassy will provide them with more specific information.

Non-Spanish Former Residents of Spain

Non-Spanish former residents of Spain applying outside Spain must contact their respective countries' embassy in Madrid, Spain.  The embassy should then contact the Spanish Ministry of Justice if that country has a reciprocal agreement with Spain for police certification.  The address for the Spanish Ministry of Justice is:

Ministerio De Justicia

Registro Central de Penados y Reveldes

C/San Bernardo 45, 

28071 Madrid, Spain

Non-Spanish Citizens Living Illegally in Spain

Police certificates are unavailable for non-Spanish citizens living illegally in Spain.  There are no alternatives available for visa applicants needing Spanish Police Certificates who live illegally in Spain.


Search Other Countries

Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola
Antigua Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia
Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Barbados
Barbuda Bangladesh Belarus Belgium Belize
Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Hercegovina
Botswana Barbuda Brazil Brunei Bulgaria
Burkina Faso Burundi Burundy Cameroon Cambodia
Canada Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile
China Colombia Comoros Congo(Dem. Republic of) Congo(Republic of)
Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Curacao Czech Republic
easttimor Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic
East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador England
Equitorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji
Finland France French Guinea French Polynesia Gabon
Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Great Britain
Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam
Guatemala Guinea Guinea Bissau Guyana Haiti
Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India
Indonesia Ireland Italy Israel Ivory Coast
Japan Jamaica Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya
South Korea Kuwait Kyrgyz Republic Laos Latvia
Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Liechtenstein Lithuania
Luxembourg Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia
Maldives Malta Mariana Islands Marshall Islands Martinique
Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova
Monaco Mongolia Montserrat Morocco Mozambique
Myanmar Namibia Nepal Namibia Netherland Antilles
Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria
Northern Marianas Norway Oman Pakistan Palau
Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines
Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania
Russia Rwanda Saint Lucia Samoa Saudi Arabia
Scotland Senegal Serbia and Montenegro Seychelles Sierra Leone
Singapore Slovenia Slovakia Solomon Islands South Africa
Spain Sri Lanka St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla St. Vincent and Grenadines Sudan
Sweden Switzerland Syria Tajikistan Tanzania
Taiwan Thailand Tonga Trinidad/Tobago Tunisia
Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda
Ukraine United Arab Emerates (UAE) United Kingdom Uruguay Uzbekistan
Vanuatu Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands (British and American) Yemen
Yugoslavia Zaire Zambia Zimbabwe  

Home | Service | FAQs |Support |Contact |Privacy |Legal

© All rights reserved.
CRS provides statewide criminal records, county court records and warrant information.